We understand AFS market and equip you with reliable and secure tools for success.
COBIS Alterna is a core-agnostic modular solution that empowers you to provide alternative financial services (AFS). Designed with a deep knowledge of AFSs, we provide you with the flexibility to use our tools directly or through alternative channels to expand coverage and stimulate participation. We respond to your needs with a wide array of tailored solutions: an administrative console to classify and manage originator and payer networks, an omnichannel portal to administer AFSs, and a web teller to serve you anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- Omnichannel portal with a complete range of alternative financial services and products.
- Administrative feature with marketing tools and payment processing networks
- Self-administration by users, devices, and offices with uniquely defined parameters.
- Integration services such as Teller Web to connect to point of sale, mobile applications, and other functionalities.
- Exceptional security processes and solutions with full compliance to mitigate any fraud or security risks.
- Smart alerts to reduce risk.
Omnichannel technology for any type of alternative financial services
Administrative console with multi-level marketing tools and payment processing networks
Exceptional security processes and solutions with full compliance to mitigate any fraud or security risk
Integration services such as web teller to connect with POS, mobile applications, and other functionalities
Omni-channel portal with full array of AFS product and services
Self-administration by users, devices, and offices with uniquely defined parameters
Our expert technological and operational support
Fill out the form and download the functional description of COBIS Alterna
Founded in 1953, COBIS, is a multinational banking software company based in the US. COBIS (Cooperative Open Banking Information System) is used by more than 70 financial institutions and we have more than 500 technology specialists. COBIS joins financial institutions to identify technological needs and thus develop financial business to accelerate the growth of its value network.