COBIS CORE Banking core solutions are the point of calculation and final data recording of a financial institution. Other applications and auxiliary secondary systems are usually connected to the central core systems to feed or receive data from them.
Some characteristics include:
- Centralized management of customer account and loan data and records
- Integrated and secure systems management
- Comprehensive compliance with local, state, and international regulations
- Process oriented design for the implementation of many financial business models
- Generation, deployment and agile maintenance of financial products
- User experience thought of customers