Our mission is to empower the digital success
of financial businesses
Our mission is to empower the transformation of your business and customers to attain agility. This powerful evolution will enable you to easily adapt to changes in technology and economic conditions, increase profits and operational efficiencies, and most importantly, add real value to your business and client network. Our solution is grounded on a dynamic partnership with you, a necessary combination of your strategic readiness (your vision, mission, core values, and acumen), and our operational readiness (our customizable COBIS DP and lean-agile principles).
We bring to the table years of commitment to excellence, an earned understanding of the ever-evolving financial and digital markets, and a past shaped by successful partnerships with incredible clients. Our vision of financial agility is our driving force and what propels our technology and lean practices. We look forward to continuing to lead the market with this unique vision, and to empower you to generate real value, remain relevant, and stand out among the competition.
Bill Moss – CEO | COBIS
Our vision is to accelerate the growth of the value network of our clients
Cobiscorp’s client portfolio is comprised of prestigious financial institutions of various sizes and specialties, placing us as one of the leaders in the Latin American market. We make this partnership with our clients a priority, a symbiotic relationship based on the need to achieve financial agility.
Our personalized offer is designed to respond quickly to the dynamic, demanding and highly regulated market, and to enable all financial institutions: banks, credit unions, microfinance institutions and others. The objective is to increase efficiency and benefits and achieve greater market share. Our extensive history as leaders in the financial field is a testament to the ongoing commitment to customer success.
“Banco Macro continues its growth path, accompanied by a solid digital transformation strategy. For more than 20 years, COBISCORP has been a fundamental strategic ally to consolidate our positioning and our expansion as a Financial Institution. This process of integrating new branches and service points has been developed with agility and opportunity. Today the group has more than 500 branches, 930 self-service terminals and more than 1400 ATMs, which allow us to reach our customers to offer them the solutions they need, in a close and comfortable place. To a large extent, the products and services of COBIS and Accusys, its channel in Argentina, give us the possibility of integrating new digital solutions, which place us as one of the leading financial institutions in providing innovative financial services, thinking of practical solutions, designed for each of our clients. ”
COO – Macro Bank
“At Banco Valores, we always strive to provide our clients with high quality, timely financial services, and innovative products- always adapting to the constant demands of the market. And in order to do this, we have chosen to implement COBIS Internet and Mobile Banking solutions. This has enabled our clients, operators of the Argentine stock market system, to carry out all their operations safely and reliably, and offers them more and better services. In turn, having implemented these solutions under the COBIS integration platform, has empowered us to integrate with different service providers and public bodies, quickly and easily. It has also enabled us to provide APIs to our clients to automate their interaction with Banco de Valores, directly from their systems, permitting them to reduce costs and gain scale. Without a doubt, if we had to decide again today, we would make the same decision to go with COBIS again.”
CTO – Banco de Valores, Argentina
Strategic partner on the installation and implementation of the COBIS solution in South America.
- Our processes are ISO certified
- 65 of our Service Managers and Team Leaders are ITIL certified
- All our Project Managers are PMP certified.
- All our Leaders and Executives are certified in Leading SAFe.
- CMMI-DEV nivel 5 Valuation
- Certification ISO 9001:2015
- Certification ISO 27001:2013
- 2020 Forrester recognizes COBIS as one of the 4 top-tier banking core providers for the Latin American region in its latest global survey: “Forrester’s Global Banking Platform Deals Survey 2020”.
- 2019 “#2 Most Innovative Digital Lending Platform”, given by IBS Global Fintech Innovation Awards 2019.
- 2019 “#5 Best Universal Banking System” and “#6 Best Lending System”, given by IBS Journal Sales League Table.
- 2019 “#3 PremioeXpor 2019”, given by FEDEXPOR.
- 2019 Gartner highlights COBIS in the “Core Banking Systems Guide for Latin America” as “one of the 6 regional core banking providers” that has driven the digital transformation of banks in the region.
- 2019 Forrester mentions COBIS as “an important actor in the digital transformation of the region” according to the report “NowTech: Digital banking platforms Q4 2019”.
- 2019 Celent recognizes COBIS as “a leading player in the region” and “a leading provider of core banking, digital banking and payment platforms for different types of financial institutions” according to the report “The Modern Banking System, Latin America 2019”.
- 2017 “#1 Core Banking Provider in LatAm”, given by Banking CIO Outlook.
- 2017 “LatAm Leader”, given by IBS Journal.
- 2017 “#1 Service Provider”, awarded by FEDEXPOR at the National Exporters Annual Awards.
- 2016 “#3 PremioeXpor 2016”, given by FEDEXPOR.
- 2014 Gartner included us as visionaries in the Gartner Magic Quadrant of core banking solutions.
- 2014 “#2 Software Exporting Company Award”, given by FEDEXPOR.
- 2013 “#1 Software Exporting Company Award”, given by FEDEXPOR.
- 2009 “Postage Stamp Award”, in recognition of the company’s success given by Ecuatorian government to COBIS.
- 2008 “Best Company Story”, named “Líderes” given by Business Journal.
- 2007 “The Innovation Award”, given to our founder, Richard Moss H., by the Vice President of the Ecuatorian Republic.
- 2007 “Baron of Carondelet Award”, given to our founder, Richard Moss H. in recognition for his contribution to the city as a foreign citizen, which was awarded by the Metropolitan Council in Quito, Ecuador.